Who We Are
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.
Leiffa’s Medical Dispensary, located in Lakewood, CO is a rapidly growing medical dispensary seeking a full-time Budtender to join our team. The right candidate for this role is a self-starter and team player, with an attention to detail. They use their prior knowledge of flower and solventless products, as well as their excellent customer service skills to play an important role in building and sustaining a first-class customer experience as we continue to grow our business.
What You Bring
- A commitment to Leiffa’s mission of educating patients on the value of cannabis as a staple of a healthy diet and healthy life
- A team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- A genuine enthusiasm for and desire to learn more about cannabis products and the industry
- A self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
Key Position Responsibilities
- Welcome and support all patients in an efficient, professional, friendly, and informative manner with the goal of creating a positive, caring experience that meets their needs
- Support the receptionist with incoming phone calls, providing information in an efficient and friendly manner as needed
- Develop and maintain product knowledge in order to educate and support customers effectively
- Maintain our point of sale system which will include scanning barcodes as well as cash handling/money counting and calculating discounts & percentages
- Knowledge of and compliance with industry laws and regulations regarding cannabis sales
- Check State IDs, medical cards, and maintain overall compliance with all MED, local, and federal cannabis laws and regulations
- Manage and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout each shift
- Assist with inventory management as needed to ensure the dispensary remains adequately stocked
- Prepare and maintain product displays and signage
- Assist with restocking and packaging products, labeling store merchandise, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for patients
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a Colorado MED badge
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- 1+ years of cannabis industry experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry boxes of product up to 50 lbs in weight
If this sounds like a fit, please submit a letter of interest, your resume, and a copy of your MED badge to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.