Who We Are
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.
Leiffa’s Grow, located in Denver, CO is a thriving cannabis company seeking a full-time, entry-level garden associate to join our cultivation team. The ideal candidate is a coachable self-starter and team player, with an attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position starts between $15-17/hour.
What You Bring
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- An innate curiosity and desire to learn more about cannabis cultivation
- Self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
- Punctual and reliable attendance record
- Strong organizational, tracking, and communication skills
- Coachable with the ability to follow instructions and receive constructive feedback
Key Position Responsibilities
- Support Garden Managers with all garden needs and identify and report potential issues
- Follow standard operating procedures and receive constructive feedback
- Maintain the garden which may include, but is not limited to activities such as: trimming, harvesting, watering, filing/mixing soil, spraying and pruning plants
- Must be able to work quickly in an ever evolving environment
- Gain and maintain knowledge of MED’s laws and regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must meet production goals and standards set forth by management in accordance with state compliance
- Must shower and wear clean clothes to work so as to not track pests or other elements from clothing and shoes into the facility (willing to wear scrubs if needed)
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Current MED support or key badge required
- Must live in Colorado
- At least 21 years old
- Valid Colorado ID
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Completion of an on-site paid try-out
- Reliable transportation
- Capability to arrive on time every day and work as scheduled to maintain a 40 hour work week
If this sounds like a fit, please submit a statement of interest, your resume, and a copy of your MED badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.