Who We Are
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.
Leiffa’s is a thriving cannabis company seeking a full-time lab associate to join our manufacturing team in Boulder, CO. The ideal candidate for this role will have packaging familiarity and experience in the cannabis industry. They will be a self-starter, with an attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and grow.
What You Bring
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
- Punctual and reliable attendance record
- Ability to follow instructions and receive constructive feedback
Key Position Responsibilities
- Carefully follow all standard operating procedures and PPE requirements
- Prepare work station daily and maintain a clean and productive work area
- Accurately weigh and package designated increments of product
- Observe quality of product and report any issues
- Responsible for proper use, safety, maintenance, and sanitation of designated equipment
- Process finished product to desired company standards following quality control standards
- Ensure that workflow and work procedures are documented, and appropriate controls and audits are in place to secure data and processing integrity
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Current MED support or key badge required
- Must live in Colorado
- At least 21 years old
- Valid Colorado ID
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, and lift for long periods of time
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Previous cannabis lab experience preferred
If this sounds like a fit, please submit your resume and a copy of your MED badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com