Processing / Garden Associate in Denver, Colorado
The Processing / Garden Associate is a unique position in that they would maintain responsibilities for both the processing and cultivation departments. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following: manicuring or trimming flower products, hand trimming plants post-harvest, bucking for fresh frozen product, as well as assisting the cultivation team with plant work as necessary. Candidates are expected to meet production goals and standards set forth by management in accordance with state compliance. Even though tasks may change, the associate would follow an ideal schedule such as:
Monday – Fresh Frozen Harvest
Tuesday – Flower Harvest
Wednesday – Bucking Flower
Thursday – Float Day
Friday – Plant Work
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to meet individual and team goals.
- Attention to detail through repeated tasks.
- Self-starters with strong work ethics and great attitudes.
- Flexible to a changing environment and daily routine.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
What We’ll Need From You:
- Completion of an on-site paid try-out
- Reliable transportation
- Capability to arrive on time every day and work as scheduled to maintain a 40 hour work week, Monday-Friday.
- Able to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Have a valid Colorado MED badge
Is this something that interests you? Do you think your skills align with what we’re looking for? Send us a copy of your resume and valid Colorado MED badge to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.