Who We Are
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.
Leiffa’s Grow, located in Denver, CO is a thriving cannabis company seeking an experienced trimmer to join our processing team for 30-40 hours a week. The right candidate for this role should have processing familiarity with experience trimming, bucking and defanning plant material in a commercial environment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player, with an attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and grow.
This position is scheduled to work Thursday-Sunday 7:00am-6:10pm. Paid tryouts are held, and if hired there is a 60-day probationary period to demonstrate productivity. Voluntary overtime is available on occasion based on production needs. This position starts at $15/hr and bonuses are also available based on the speed and quality of work accomplished.
What You Bring
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- An innate curiosity and desire to learn more about cannabis processing
- Self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
- Punctual and reliable attendance record
- Strong organizational, tracking, and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and receive constructive feedback
Key Position Responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to reach a daily quota of product trimmed and other performance requirements
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures and receive constructive feedback
- Clean-up of trim area at the end of each day
- Must shower and wear clean clothes to work so as to not track pests or other elements from clothing and shoes into the facility (willing to wear scrubs if needed)
Minimum Position Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Current MED support or key badge required
- Must live in Colorado
- At least 21 years old
- Valid Colorado ID
- 6-12 months of previous trimming experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, and lift for long periods of time
- Must be able to use scissors and do a repetitive ‘cutting motion’ for hours at a time
If this sounds like a fit, please submit a letter of interest, your resume, and a copy of your MED badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.