Who We Are
At Leiffa we are committed to redefining functional medicine through nature, science, and education. It is our goal to set and exceed industry standards, and to help educate people on the power of cannabis, understanding this medicinal plant in a new way, as a staple of healthy diets and healthy lives.
Leiffa’s Medical Dispensary, located in Lakewood, CO is a rapidly growing medical dispensary seeking a full-time front desk receptionist to join our team. The right candidate for this role is a self-starter and team player, with an attention to detail. They use their excellent customer service skills to play an important role in building and sustaining a first-class customer experience as we continue to grow our business.
What You Bring
- A commitment to Leiffa’s mission of educating customers on the value of cannabis as a staple of a healthy diet and healthy life
- A team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- A genuine enthusiasm for and desire to learn more about cannabis products and the industry
- A self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
Key Position Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls, providing information in an efficient and friendly manner
- Create a safe, tidy, and welcoming experience for customers, greeting and guiding them through their visit
- Build and maintain product knowledge in order to educate and support customers
- Complete new patient intake and enter them into the medical cannabis compliance database
- Check State IDs, medical cards, and maintain overall compliance with all local and federal cannabis laws and regulations
- Greet vendors and assist with inventory control as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a Colorado MED badge
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- 1+ years of cannabis industry experience preferred
If this sounds like a fit, please submit a letter of interest, your resume, and a copy of your MED badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We kindly ask that all inquiries and correspondence pertaining to this position be sent via email so that our dispensary staff can better serve our community. Any in-person resumes etc. will not be accepted.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com