Website Leiffa Brands
Rooted in People
Who We Are
Leiffa Brands is an innovative and inclusive cannabis cultivator, solventless extractor, and medical/recreational dispensary. It is our purpose to protect the communal and inclusive characteristics of the cannabis plant by putting people at the center of the cannabis experience. We use science, technology, and education to provide safe and accessible cannabis products to a wide variety of individuals.
We’re looking for someone who can seamlessly join our team to continue pushing a clear brand story across all platforms. There will be a strong emphasis on B2C digital marketing and social media marketing assets (blog graphics, social media content, etc), as well as more B2B-focused materials to help our sales and marketing team (pamphlets, business cards, media/branding kits, landing pages, packaging design, etc).
What You Will Be Doing:
- Follow branding guidelines to keep company consistent
- Work from design briefs and marketing calendar to complete assigned tasks
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Flexibility to adapt based on feedback
- Contribute to marketing/sales efforts through various media channels including digital and print assets
- Conceptualize deliverables based on requests, then prepare/present rough drafts
- Work with Marketing Director to produce final designs
- Support and help with frequent photoshoots/video shoots for branded content for social platforms
- Photography and post-production of e-commerce images
- Assisting the Social Media Associate to schedule and preparing copy and content for social posts based on brand strategy and current promotions
- Keep files organized and named properly
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing director in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and vendors to encourage trusting relationships.
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to a friend
What You Bring:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of illustrations and graphic design work for both B2C and B2B directions (must show examples)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, lightroom, photoshop)
- Proficient in Google Suite
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Ability to work methodically and meet multiple deadlines
- High attention to detail and excellent time management / organizational skills
- Photography experience preferred
- Professional attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel
- Must be eligible for a Colorado MED badge
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Merchandising experience preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Comments are closed.